Level 3 : Excellence
This section consolidates Levels 1 and 2 and addresses management and integration of HP principles in all aspects of Investigations.
WHO WOULD APPLY THIS?
Management System: HSEQ Leaders, Safety Management System Leaders, Legal Teams, HR Teams, Supply Chain and contract management teams, software procurement/management teams.
STEP 1 : WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Expert resource on HP in Investigations is available centrally
- Investigation leads have completed HP Competency Pathway Level 3 - 'HP in Investigations'
- Sites/regions possess resources at intermediate-level skill completing HP Competency Pathway Level 2 - 'HP in Investigations'
- All personnel, including corporate functions such as legal, HR, supply chain have completed HP for All eLearning
STEP 2 : WHERE CAN YOU LEARN IT?
Enrol on FREE 'HP For All' eLearning :
A good foundation for all personnel in Human Performance principles and applications. It takes around 2 hours to complete.
Enrol on HP for the Energy Sector Learning Module LEVEL 2 : HP in Investigations. This Level offers knowledge and understanding of the techniques and concepts in HP, developing competence in one or two specific areas of human performance in the energy sector that would give you the ability to apply appropriate HP techniques and methods in practice.
Enrol on HP for the Energy Sector Learning Module LEVEL 3 : HP in Investigations. This would give you the ability to apply appropriate HP techniques and methods in practice. You may need some assistance but would be recognised as the first point of call for HP issues in the area.
STEP 3 : WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
HP in Investigations built into corporate procedures and processes:
- HP competency requirements in competency management program
- HP knowledge and skills are part of recruitment and promotion criteria for roles involved in investigations
- HP requirements are included in contractual language and ToRs for multi-company investigations
- The incident and reporting database (software) allows for entering and tracking PSFs and organisational factors as well as hierarchy of controls of corrective actions
- Legal team understands the basics of HP in investigations
- HP view of incident causation and HP tools in investigation training
- Investigation procedure sets requirements for HP tools in investigations
- Investigation templates and materials feature consideration of HP findings
- Investigation quality assessment for quality of findings and recommendations with regard to HP
- Incident tracking system allows for capturing HP-related findings and corrective actions.
STEP 4 : USE TOOLS, TEMPLATES AND EXAMPLES
Under Construction, more coming soon!
HP briefing and expectations for legal team
HP briefing and expectations for HR
HP briefing and expectations for people involved in managing contractual relationships