Level 1 : Where to Start
WHO WOULD APPLY THIS?
HR, Learning, Training, and Competency Management Professionals and HSE/ Operational Leaders, as applicable.
STEP 1 : WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Basic awareness of HP topic areas
- Locate HP subject matter experts (internal or external)
- HP awareness and learning offerings available (internal and external).
- HP topic areas required by disciplines (engineers, HSE, front-line operations).
STEP 2 : WHERE CAN YOU LEARN IT?
Enrol on FREE 'HP For All' eLearning :
It is recommended that you complete this freely available online course hosted by the Energy Institute. It provides a good foundation in Human Performance principles and applications. It takes around 2 hours to complete.
- Industry resources for finding HP SMEs
STEP 3 : WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Collaborate with HP experts for creating and promoting HP materials
- Promote and raise awareness about HP topics and available learning materials among the key groups, e.g., UK HSE, IOGP, EI briefing materials, webinars.
- Assign available HP learning offerings